Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Inside Scoop

Today I went to Inside Scoop and spent about $30 on candy.
I got lots of different gummies. Out of the ones I bought, I have only ate the blue raspberry string, giant bullfrog gummy, chicken feet gummy, a lollipop with a bug in it, a very long gummy worm,



and gummy dinosaurs. The blue raspberry string was very sour, but soft. The giant bullfrog gummy has a sour apple mixed with a unique taste I can't really describe. It is kind of tough, but it is cute. The chicken feet gummies were a sweet, strawberry flavored. They are very detailed. The dinosaur gummy is fruity flavored and really cute! The lollipop with a bug in it had a small bug and tasted like artificial grapes. The long gummy worm made my day. When I bought it I thought that there were multiple tiny snakes, but it was just a really long snake. I wrapped it around my neck and became Cleopatra (she died because of a snake bite).

No comments:

Post a Comment